Knitting and other creations.

I started my blog in 2011, which was to be my year of knitting. I sucessfully knitted all of the gifts that I gave.
I learnt to knit at my Godmother's knee and have always taken it for granted.

2011 has drawn to a close but my blogging will continue, not just knitting but other creations too.

Wednesday 13 December 2017

40 Before 40

40....its just a number no different to any other number and until this year it didn't. With the big 40 looming on the horizon it has become significant...it's a line in the sand...a bit like new year....when one can review life. There are things I hoped would have happened by the time I was 40. I hoped to be married, I hoped to have children. These things haven't happened. My colleague the lovely Andy, suggested that I make a list of 40 things to do before I'm 40. This list would provide a focus and a cause for (additional) celebration on my 40th Birthday.  The list is coming together and some of the things on it are being ticked off. Life is good it's all about perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment