Knitting and other creations.

I started my blog in 2011, which was to be my year of knitting. I sucessfully knitted all of the gifts that I gave.
I learnt to knit at my Godmother's knee and have always taken it for granted.

2011 has drawn to a close but my blogging will continue, not just knitting but other creations too.

Tuesday 22 February 2011

I read this today...

I am reading 'Knit Together' by Debbie Macomber and today I read this passage:

From The Message, Galations 6:1,4-5

"Live creatively, friends.....Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that.  Don't be impressed with yourself.  Don't compare yourself to others.  Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life."

No comments:

Post a Comment