Knitting and other creations.

I started my blog in 2011, which was to be my year of knitting. I sucessfully knitted all of the gifts that I gave.
I learnt to knit at my Godmother's knee and have always taken it for granted.

2011 has drawn to a close but my blogging will continue, not just knitting but other creations too.

Saturday 28 September 2013

100WC - Week 4

 
This week the inspiration for the children was the photograph above.  I have read some really imaginative writing.  So for my effort.....
 
I have stood in this park for many years, watching the people come and go.  Watching lovers embrace, couples part and family’s come together.  It is a wonderful place to be to stand, to be to pray for the folk who come and who go.
One morning, whilst the sun was rising, a new statue appeared to be a part of my park.  It seems to have more feet than me, many more feet.  Where I stand on my feet, this statue stands on its head.  I wonder what this new statue will make of my park?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment