Knitting and other creations.

I started my blog in 2011, which was to be my year of knitting. I sucessfully knitted all of the gifts that I gave.
I learnt to knit at my Godmother's knee and have always taken it for granted.

2011 has drawn to a close but my blogging will continue, not just knitting but other creations too.

Monday 14 October 2013

100WC Week 7 - and the Sky got darker

One evening after a long day of walking I pitched my tent, lit a fire and reflected on the day that had been.  Slowly the sky got darker and the stars began to appear.  I unrolled my mat, lay in my tent with my head sticking out of the doors.  The fire crackled away casting dancing shadows around the field. As the darkness deepened and the fire dwindled the stars grew brighter and brighter.  In the depths of the darkness a shooting star made its way across the sky, I marvelled at the wonders of creation and praise God

No comments:

Post a Comment