Knitting and other creations.

I started my blog in 2011, which was to be my year of knitting. I sucessfully knitted all of the gifts that I gave.
I learnt to knit at my Godmother's knee and have always taken it for granted.

2011 has drawn to a close but my blogging will continue, not just knitting but other creations too.

Wednesday 23 October 2013

A mission to recapture simplicity

I am living a life of anxiety. It's not a thing I would recommend. In each 24hr period, I spend 8.30hrs at work, say on. A good day 1.30hrs travelling.work. 30mins on washing and dressing, 20mins on breakfast, say up to an hour on dinner that leaves 11.30hrs for sleeping and playing. Given I'm a girl who loves her sleep this leaves 2.30 hrs for playing. It's not enough.

When we are at work everything is wanted now. We no longer have time to reflect, to ponder, to consider our options . No sooner do we receive an Email  and a response is expected.  So when we are work we work hard. When we are at work society as a whole seems to be so busy. I wonder what has happened to reCREATION time.we a 're each created we all need time to recreate. Time to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment