Knitting and other creations.

I started my blog in 2011, which was to be my year of knitting. I sucessfully knitted all of the gifts that I gave.
I learnt to knit at my Godmother's knee and have always taken it for granted.

2011 has drawn to a close but my blogging will continue, not just knitting but other creations too.

Monday 14 October 2013

Word 100 Week 6 - ....looking down, I was surprised to see...

One quiet Sunday morning I heard a beautiful sound.  The noise appeared to be coming from my back garden.  I leapt from my bed, drew back the curtains and looking down I was surprised to see a choir of birds singing away.  Now you may not think this to be an unusual thing, however for the last two years I have been trying to attract birds to my garden and all to no avail.  This Sunday morning there were blue tits and chaffinch alongside gold finch and thrush.  Their song was not a cacophony of noise, but worship of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment